Posts by pardoju
8 posts total, newest first.
XINGCODE BYPASS for INJECTORSin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - What injector could I use? because i tried Awesome injector and Meltdown injector 4.2 and I've been detected.
I followed all the steps and in Process Hacker I got deleted xhunter.
Trying now Razer injector... let's seeGun Codesin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - [QUOTE=Mr M.P.G.H;7716081]read what if theres no tutorial ON THIS THREAD! the newbie peole have reason so SHUT UP BITCH! /oya[/QUOTE]
I agree with you! there aren't any tutorials about it. So I'm a proud illiterate! :coGun Codesin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - Please, could anyone give me a link with the program that I have to use to make work these codes? I have been looking for artmoney but it says that I need pro version to can open AVA.
Thank you in advance.
:dead:
Finallfixed 500 euro adderin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Thank you a lot!!! Working 100%UAV FIX *UPDATE - 08.01.2013in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Detected at 2nd minute. Using windows 7 64 bit. Repairing XIGNCODE.USA, deleting all files in Log file and xigncode.log inside XIGNCODE.USA.
Thank you very much btw for you effort. /gewd
Showing the 5 most recent posts.