Posts by Pator
7 posts total, newest first.
Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty leveling VERY FLEXIBLE PRICESin User Services - Info
I'm a top master zerg player on the European server, regularly playing against grandmasters.
I can level accounts on both the North American and the European servers from any league up to high master.
No hacks or thStarcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm closed beta keyin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Sold the 2 keys for 50$ per key. Unfortunately it seems like I won't be getting new keys soon. Sorry to all the people who wanted one.Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm closed beta keyin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - At the moment I only have two left. Contact me at patrissimo420@hotmail.com and we'll talk.Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm closed beta keyin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Current offer is 35$, can't edit the thread.Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm closed beta keyin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Alright. For future reference my email is patrissimo420@hotmail.com
Showing the 5 most recent posts.