Posts by IWillNeverUnderstand
472 posts total, newest first.
What type of scraper do you want first?in Minecraft Discussions - Ey flame, been a while. Y u no active on skype, we miss you.
I'd go for Console if I were you.
Also, think you can create a premium scraper that logs into servers with alts (both from a list)
scrapes all usernames anUsernames for Minecraft cracking (~480k)in Minecraft Discussions - I will probably check how many are dupes now
edit: half of them are dupes.
222399 usernames are unique.
I don't know how many of those are premium though.MineStresserin Minecraft Tools & Resources - [QUOTE=Fujiyama;9492930]Technically Ddos isn't illegal unless you cause $5000 worth of damage, and other shit that's highly unlikely, just saying lol. But, yes ddosing is bad[/QUOTE]
I thought it was 35,000$ worth of daTop S5cr5t Toolbox [Alt Generator, Password List, Username Generator & More]in Minecraft Discussions - All pending users are approved[Auction] Top S5cr5t Toolboxin Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - added a gigantic bunch of alts a few days ago.
Made 80$ in the last month
and no one is interested.
You could earn way more then this, I don't do anything with it
or advertise it ANYWHERE BUT THE 1 THREAD HERE
U
Showing the 5 most recent posts.