Posts by Valexin
16 posts total, newest first.
Selling Warframe Prime Access Packs : Cataclysm , Stasis , Banishin WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - Vouch, very nice guy, does things within 15-20 minutes, easy, simple service! Would recommendSelling Warframe Prime Access Packs : Cataclysm , Stasis , Banishin WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - Are you still selling? :oBlue Essences Calculatorin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - not bad, considering the new update soonFast way to get Unidentified 13s?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE=Forever Young;9853377]
but remember I was using crag so it took me 5 min to complete supplies quest, unlike you which may take 20 min or so on average[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't of made this post if i had bamboozlesFast way to get Unidentified 13s?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE=TheFrikinAsian;9852466]
Are you running it in private rooms with a boss soloing class? And how long do you run the bot before giving up?[/QUOTE]
I use Chaos Slayer Berserker, not in private rooms, thinking t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.