Posts by polipop
6 posts total, newest first.
HOW TO STAY AT MUMMY ROOM IF PEOPLE MAKE YOU DC?in Mission Against Terror Help - I'M SICK AND TIRED OF GETTING DC EVERY TIME WHEN I PLAY MUMMY MODE? ISN'T THERE ANY THING FOR ME TO DO TO PLAY PEACEFULLY??MAT Online Hack Mummy [ Mummy Mode ]in Mission Against Terror Discussions - [QUOTE=limsiyong123;6912272]Isn't it F11? And everytime I do it. I DC.[/QUOTE]
This morning got one released hack that is click up button to on god mode, down button to close god mode. But I can't find it anywhere now.MAT Online Hack Mummy [ Mummy Mode ]in Mission Against Terror Discussions - [QUOTE=limsiyong123;6912203]Do I use Godmode using the User.ini way? BUt it DC. And yours is healing. Not god MOde? How is that?[/QUOTE]
Use the button up on god mode, button down close god mode User.ini :)MAT Online Hack Mummy [ Mummy Mode ]in Mission Against Terror Discussions - limsiyong123 When they count 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 faster open god mode. If you become mummy you will not change to mummy. So this is why you can use weapon to kill them and make them become mummy
---------- Post added at 11:24MAT Online Hack Mummy [ Mummy Mode ]in Mission Against Terror Discussions - When they count 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 faster open god mode. If you become mummy you will not change to mummy. So this is why you can use weapon to kill them and make them become mummy :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.