Posts by Darcness
47 posts total, newest first.
KONAMI code. To get into server when its busy or offlinein League of Legends Guides - Wondering if its just me or what, today is patch day and I can't seem to get it to work.
Been trying to get on the server for 2 hours, not being sarcastic.
Anyone able to work this? Tried with Numpad 3 + 4 and normal 3 Incognito : l u c i d ; l i m i n a l i t yin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hack doesn't seem to be working for me. Dc's after aprox. 2min, in game or in lobby.
Assuming detected unless I'm just unlucky.
I has Windows XP.UGodly CA NA HACKS (Auto on)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'm not sure what causes lag in hacks, but I thought it was the amount of features that caused lag, like in exiled's it lags a lot. But yours, yours lags about 5x worse and has WAY less features so maybe I'm wrong about Starting Offin Combat Arms Help - How long you think it would take to learn from scratch?
For the average person, I learn quickly but just a general/average estimate.
No1 raged at me for asking, I should have demanded help or somn -.-'
I was gonna take Starting Offin Combat Arms Help - Well, yeh I'm a choob and I'm fat n lazy.
So basically, I wanna start to learn how to code and make these hacks etc, and basically all I want to learn is how to make/code chams.
Any tips on were to start out and wh
Showing the 5 most recent posts.