Posts by nova0001
9 posts total, newest first.
Please help mein Blackshot Help - I want to make a loader and include dll in exe but i don't know how to make it ? you can tell me .Please help mein Blackshot Help - Hello!I want to ask everyone about how to make loader hack but i want to include dll in exe ? Who can know about this please tell me i want to make it . ? I think some all of you know about how to make it . If you know pPlease help mein Sudden Attack General - Hello!I want to ask everyone about how to make loader hack but i want to include dll in exe ? Who can know about this please tell me i want to make it . ? I think some all of you know about how to make it . If you know pMAT AKonline Hack Hell(God) Trainer D3D For U Guy...in Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats - Can you tell to make CETrainer like D3D ?i want to make for CSO online .can you help me kon virushack?D3D Model Loggerin Piercing Blow Hack Coding/Source Code - Why i inject dll in game online why it show me to 161083 ?please help me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.