Posts by Rage10k
4 posts total, newest first.
Installing a .PUP file for PS3 MW3!in Playstation General Discussion - I have got busy and found the E3 Flasher and the OFW 3.55 patch and CFW by KMEAW, so I have all I need to jailbreak my PS3. Im crossing my fingers and hoping I dont return my PS3 into an expensive paperweight, However! IHello Peepsin Member Introduction & Return - Thank for your welcome messages I appreciate it. I have already find some very useful stuff.Hello Peepsin Member Introduction & Return - Im here to download, share the knowledge, Make new friends and chat.....Installing a .PUP file for PS3 MW3!in Playstation General Discussion - I have downloaded what looks to be a good hack for my PS3. I even did the annoying ****** to get the password required to open the winrar file. The problem I have is the update won't install on my console. I created the
Showing the 4 most recent posts.