Posts by DocCobra
40 posts total, newest first.
Godmode and 1 Hit Kill 9.3 [NA | EU] [AutoBind]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - If I use this on a second account, and leave my main untouched, do both get banned if one gets banned?
Can I keep a legit main and a hacked alt? Ty.4 Gmin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [quote=Argonath;584470]dude
you think coding is this easy?[/quote]
YOU GOT F-OWNED, CHOOB.
-Doc-This is what i think about those porn threadsin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [quote=Saiyanz;582850]You fail so hard.
Right click> Properties > and the site is a failure.
like you.[/quote]
Not needed. Just hover the mouse over the hyperlink, and the URL it's redirecting to it's gonna be s2 Nice Vista-aero Theme's for Win XP!in General - First post 1 Week Old.
Second post 1 Day Old.
It's a hell of a lot of time I'm waiting for someone to explain to me how to install these >_>, am I not?
-Doc-2 Nice Vista-aero Theme's for Win XP!in General - How exactly do you install these?
-Doc-
Showing the 5 most recent posts.