Posts by bowjester12
5 posts total, newest first.
[X32.4.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - What is the secret that I put in for steam account?
- - - Updated - - -
When I get in to the game my character is autofiring and the autofire hotkey doesn't turn it off.MPGH RotMG Server Open Beta Release | FAQ And Client - NEW CLIENT May 11in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Can' wait to try this out.[X20.1.0] Legit Crazy Client (Normal UI, hidden options & more)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Anyone know a way I could set it to not pick up spd or dex pots?Famebot v3in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - How do I use this bot? What programs do I need to run it? I don't know how to use KRelay or anything I've just used pre-made hacked clients so I don't have any experience. Can someone post a tutorial?OSFameBot release 4: Better Settingsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - How do I use this bot? What programs do I need to run it? I don't know how to use KRelay or anything I've just used pre-made hacked clients so I don't have any experience. Can someone post a tutorial?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.