Posts by straitjacket525
7 posts total, newest first.
*WIP* Borderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 147/146 + ID Listin Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Corogast;7950316]Not so far. :/[/QUOTE]
I think i may have
go to the raw tab and edit skill data raise only your grade to 5 on every skill
fixed mine right up*WIP* Borderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 147/146 + ID Listin Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=straitjacket525;7898210][QUOTE=pghjd;7889089]For some reason I can't edit my skill points, is something wrong with the editor or just my game?[/QUOTE]I'm having the exact same issue, since before R146. one day my *WIP* Borderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 147/146 + ID Listin Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=pghjd;7889089]For some reason I can't edit my skill points, is something wrong with the editor or just my game?[/QUOTE]
I'm having the exact same issue, since before R146. one day my skill points just vanished *WIP* Borderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 147/146 + ID Listin Borderlands 2 Hacks - if i update borderlands will it corrupt my save?*WIP* Borderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 147/146 + ID Listin Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Corogast;6860386]I would think so. But, the PS3 saves have extra security. :3 /dance1[/QUOTE]
is the encryption different from the Borderlands 1 PS3 Saves?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.