Posts by miiaus
6 posts total, newest first.
[Release] Fix: EXE_ERR_COULDNT_CONFIGUREin Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - works for Multiplayer THANKS!
But Singleplayer does not workmaster131's Ghosts RAM/GPU Fix v1.3in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Hey Dude, ist me again.
I asked u for fix the Intel HD4000 Card. Now this error appears:
207327
Unluckyly there is no Dump, just this message. How can I help you to help me?master131's Ghosts RAM/GPU Fix v1.2in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Dude, so nice that you try it! :)
Here is my DumpData:
https://www.virustotal.com/hr/file/7e00a934549bc9144f936d08fabdb0e5c2fcc4a774b3ca80122ffac5abd74b8b/analysis/1384169719/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/4master131's Ghosts RAM/GPU Fix v1.2in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=master131;8996639]I'm guessing that it doesn't work then. It was experimental, I wasn't 100% sure that it would work.[/QUOTE]
I changed my language to english, but it is not working.
It dont Show the message tmaster131's Ghosts RAM/GPU Fix v1.2in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - May you can work on it to fix it?
That would be so great!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.