Posts by bob678
54 posts total, newest first.
Combat Arms Pub by Heli and Power(updated)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Chill out.. It isnt going to be approved with people spamming. It isnt going to be approved with only one Virus Scan. until then Nothing is going to happen.about changing modelsin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - if you want the skin/gun texture to look right swap the m16 texture in Guns_T_ fileMP5 To Mac10 (Increases RoF)in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - I have yet to try what they described.. If i Get it I will let ya know.
Don't Worry i'm not going public with it if i get it.MP5 To Mac10 (Increases RoF)in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=why06;1300272]I didn't use your files. I did it myself obviously with the m134 to an m60.[/quote]
I think your problem lies in the fact that you want to go from AR to MG.
Also it sounds like you extracted the wroChars_T_Body rEzeDIt, Static-Opalin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - they work... I like them. Copy Char_T_Face.rez and CHAR_T_body.Rez to the bgm folder, then use the installer and install it to the desktop, and copy them to your Game folder Or install to C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game (by
Showing the 5 most recent posts.