Posts by widowmaker
8 posts total, newest first.
SA Hacks [Undetected Aug-6-2009]in Sudden Attack Hacks - Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the hacks, and for those of you who can't get them to work, or are getting d/c's, sorry you fail at life. lol
As for the two guys I was playing with earlier tonight, thanks for the gSA Hacks [Undetected Aug-6-2009]in Sudden Attack Hacks - [quote=brian1985;883333]Found it, Its named differently (Vivo hack.dll) :)
Thanks for posting the hack.[/quote]
Ah shit, looks like the rar version has the original file names. *shrugs* My bad.SA Hacks [Undetected Aug-6-2009]in Sudden Attack Hacks - [quote=Salamandershoot;882758]i got everything down till the numpad to activate the hacks lik Numbpad 123? lol i got a laptop? idk sorry:([/quote]
Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot to mention that. With laptops you need to useSA Hacks [Undetected Aug-6-2009]in Sudden Attack Hacks - LMAO. Are you serious McJang? I just happened to jump into a room with you in it and take a screen shot for my hacks? That's pretty weird if you ask me...SA Hacks [Undetected Aug-6-2009]in Sudden Attack Hacks - [quote=n1kko;879553]Post a VS and SS plz.[/quote]
Done and done. Sorry, I had just gotten home from work and wanted to post the hack before I hit the shower. =)
[quote=kolayapril;879554]are the links broken?[/quote]
Yea
Showing the 5 most recent posts.