Posts by richards112
6 posts total, newest first.
stop hacking wolfteamin WolfTeam General - [quote=raffymiro;1012789]:mad:stop hacking wolfteam i left softnyx for the hackerz and me goldbar in it
i am happy in aeriagames no hackers
what do u win from hack !!!!
if u will ban!!!!
plz if there anyone know wNew Back_Chams[V3] 12/13/09in WolfTeam Hacks - [quote=magicblood2;1395357]Here I bring the New Black_CHams Updated version Updated Today 13/december/2009 How to use?
1. Unzip The zip
2. Run the BlackCharms.exe
3.log in Wolfteam
4.Enjoy xD
windows vista user
-New Back_Chams[V3] 12/13/09in WolfTeam Hacks - Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosjager View Post
its not working for me i dont know why.....can any 1 help me? i have windows XP when i inject it and go in game there is no black chams its normaly
[quote=DestinSouBlack Chams [Leech]in WolfTeam Hacks - Please Delete this Topic.Black Chams [Leech]in WolfTeam Hacks - I will show you how to use {Black Chams}
1'st Download The file from the end of this post,
2nd, Extract it to ur desktop,
3rd open Blackchams.exe
Then Log into Wolfteam! Aeria or softnyx works for both!
I de
Showing the 5 most recent posts.