Posts by FarhadN
14 posts total, newest first.
Best junglers to carry out of low ELO?in League of Legends Discussions - [QUOTE=jjmyosin;9032671]Vi, Elise, and Aatrox are all pretty good. Nocturne and Jax are good as well. Through at silver, people somehow win A LOT with "op" junglers like Hecarim, Malphite, and Amumu.
What server are youBest junglers to carry out of low ELO?in League of Legends Discussions - Hey
Ive been saving up for a decent amount of time and I am willing to spend some of my ip for a jungler. I'm currently in silver 5 on about 30lp and really want to get out, so I want to know which jungler can carry?[MID/ APC]Carry Low - Medium ELO.in League of Legends Guides - Good advice to take hopefully I'll take this on boardLOL Countersin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Used this works great, really helps you counter the other team.[UPDATE] Instant Lane Caller | New Features! | Personal Messages! | Double Messages!in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Looks great but waiting for the 1366x768 version.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.