Posts by Monzamon
91 posts total, newest first.
An hack with Roundskipper ( Skip every co-op ) And a lot more! 5€ [ Paypal ]in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - it smells like some1 is selling hacks leeched out from some where else.UAV .... Votein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=kingofproz;8371108]1
lol if u did leave the game others didnt ! dont be selfish .. and wait for the voting[/QUOTE]
i quited for a while. i just "got back" and lol? the game won't get any better unless hackers UAV .... Votein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE='[D]opeDog;8370754']So .. I'm about to release UAV .
But the question is:
since this uav will destroy AVA , should I release it? I will release it if the yes is more than the no.[/QUOTE]
i quited AVA for a whilEuro Farmerin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=Riddick;8178240]Exp and Euro hacks are quickest way to get banned now. If you farm over 70k per day it's now a ban........... within 24hrs every account I did it on.[/QUOTE]
soo if i get the 20k from each extremeEuro Farmerin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=Riddick;8175456]Ok so the picture says. And about the comment about Riddick sucks. Fuck you kid I've got my own max dmge hack!!! /fuckthat[/QUOTE]
Kid? PFFFT i could be your grandpa and you don't know... /okay
x
Showing the 5 most recent posts.