Posts by dylan77799
9 posts total, newest first.
T_T PHOENIX BETA BY STREETERS - 13.06.2015in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I just got VAC banned using it, be careful needs to be updatedCan't join a game nor create one after hackingin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Try to keep the files in your game folder, it shouls workPayday 2 full release LUA hack.in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - I removed those 2 lines (one of them removes Insta-drill I think): BaseInteractionExt._get_timer = function(self) return 0 end
BaseInteractionExt.can_interact = function(self, player) return true endPayday 2 full release LUA hack.in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - One last question: What is the code for remove cash? I tested managers.money:_set_money(0) but It doesn't seems to appear in the Debug menu.Payday 2 full release LUA hack.in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Is there any code to remove all the attachements I've unlocked?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.