Posts by ElCroix
52 posts total, newest first.
Weapon hackin WarRock Hack Source Code - [QUOTE=TrAdEMaRc;9124832]Wrong, MJCreado gave me the addies/code for a previous patch. Told me to use CE, and I updated it. But [W]eb[C]ombat still deserves credits on finding it /gewd[/QUOTE]
Okaay . Be thankful men. MJWeapon hackin WarRock Hack Source Code - [QUOTE=TrAdEMaRc;9123028]Then good, you know.[/QUOTE]
Oh men! Seriously? I know because i think. I'm not like others who beg for codes. but this weaponhack amaze me, and i dont have a F*cking clue of making it. You're luWeapon hackin WarRock Hack Source Code - [QUOTE=TrAdEMaRc;9119123]Cabalaros? Wtf /lol
This question has been asked so many times, and answered many times as well.
#define FAMAS 22
*(long*)(Server + Weapons) = FAMAS;[/QUOTE]
na try ko na to. at gumagana namaHelp mein Crysis 2 Help - ulolASASD ASDHelp mein Crysis 2 Help - kasi ambaho mo.kashit ang layo mo.,.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.