Posts by eszedcrfc
4 posts total, newest first.
New bot requestin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - As I know nothing about making these bots, someone should make a client that walks, shoots, dodges, loots and does dungeons and stuff. Would be the most famous client out.[In-Game ModSelector] MPGHRotMG 0.1.3 HEXED TO 16.3.0in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - One problem, I loose connection all the time. Most often in Oryx castle.Account in Use and Client suggestions.in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Is there a way to stop the "Account in use" when going into a realm or dungeon?? I have to wait up to 10 minutes sometimes.
Client suggestions:
- When in a dungeon, Make the mini map load the whole dungeon layout or15.0.0 Hexed Fullscreen Clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - its on the testing server..
Showing the 4 most recent posts.