Posts by KD85

10 posts total, newest first.

Yellow Star Account Multiple 8/8s Decent UTs 12 Slots 17 Vaultsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump! Still selling, although I've sold a couple items off the account. Due to this, I'm willing to sell the account cheaper.20 Life Potions for 8$in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - The title says it all, really. I'll go first if you're vouched/trusted, otherwise you can go first or we can use an OMM. I'll only accept PayPal. The potions are on two mules. Upon purchase, you will be given the mulesPaypal Question - Limits of an Unverified Accountin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - I've recently made a PayPal account to buy and sell virtual items. I don't have a bank account and I'm unaware of the boundaries of an unverified account. I've got a couple questions: 1. Can I receive money on an uYellow Star Account Multiple 8/8s Decent UTs 12 Slots 17 Vaultsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - The price I had in mind was around 150$ but the price is negotiable. If we use an OMM he can confirm the email has no recovery methods. If we don't then you can confirm it yourself and even set your own recovery methods.Yellow Star Account Multiple 8/8s Decent UTs 12 Slots 17 Vaultsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - The account comes with: The email associated with the account is included Clean history, no bans or warnings 12 Character Slots 17 Unlocked Vaults 13,000+ Living Fame 10,000+ Account Fame Fully Maxed Heal/MpHeal Rare Pe

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us