Posts by Epuls56
5 posts total, newest first.
[Release] CanadianAssassin DLL Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Thank you very much :)CA wallhack!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=cj5142;639059]dude all these are is the *** chams not wallahck and wallahck is stupid does nothing but sees through walls!!! thank me if i helped and raise my habbamon[/quote]
A wallhack is chams and vise verseBunny Hop Program-Perfect for Shotgunsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=sjwho99;629225]i don't think they leeched it.....i think they just copied the idea. that would make more sense....[/quote]
I dont mean to sound like a d bag but when you run it i added my username and everythinBunny Hop Program-Perfect for Shotgunsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Coolmen5;629151]epic fail this was leeched from I G 4 L[/quote]
I don't care if its here, I made it in the first place anyway. I G 4 L leeched it from me.Bunny Hop Program-Perfect for Shotgunsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Oh my gosh! This is from The Sec's website a while back, I made it. This was leeched a while ago, i made this in autohotkey and everything. I still have the source code and such >__>
Double Edit:
Even when you run it i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.