Posts by killzon32
9 posts total, newest first.
Request "non teleporting client"in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - easier said then done. one mess up and it ruins everything 1-2 seconds of mindless droning and woops~Request "non teleporting client"in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - A client to keep me from teleporting to other players, if someone could explain how to do it maybe I can do it myself..
But this would be very helpful for me and maybe other players.Selling a mule account.in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - bump............Selling a mule account.in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Comes with the email with password.
It has 16 Juggernauts on it.
Heres a picture. http://i.imgur.com/Q6CwZna.png
Just post some offer's probably use a mediator, post offer in here. I wont go first.
Only looking for ugcThis is how fucked up Kabam really is.in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I would be interested in the charity if it was like doctors without boaders, I would only support veterans if they were in a real war, not this call of duty war industrial complex we have now I never wanted troops to go
Showing the 5 most recent posts.