Posts by ssamiirr
8 posts total, newest first.
Only shoot when key is pressedin Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - I think a year ago or so I had a no recoil script that only worked when I pressed CTRL and stopped when I let go.
This made it perfect for hiding. I have no idea how I managed to do that so hopefully one of you guys knoInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - If I would only use Katebot for ESP, it would be pretty save right?
Assuming I dont make it obvious.. Got LE after 10 wins (out of 13 games).
As long as the cheat isn't detected, and I only use ESP, I should be fiHENTAIWARE 14/07/2017 | LEGIT | RAGE | ESP | GLOVES | FACEIT |in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Got VAC'd after one day of use.
But thats probably my fault.
Is it more safe to play with only ESP on and leave aimbot/triggerbot off? Or would that cause for a VAC ban too?Trading Steam Account with CS:GO for Gold EUWin League of Legends Marketplace - bumpbumpbumpbumpTrading Steam Account with CS:GO for Gold EUWin League of Legends Marketplace - Trading Steam Account with CS:GO for Gold EUW
steam: gaboscpt
skype: TDIYVB
246700
Showing the 5 most recent posts.