Posts by XDalla
134 posts total, newest first.
❗️| ⚔️ PANDIONS ITEM STORE ⚔️ | CHEAPEST ✅ | FAST ✅ | PRICE MATCHING ✅ |❗️in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought some decas and Pandion made it easy and quick despite conflicting timezones. Thanks mate :)Bulk 2k FP skinsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - 99% sure there aren't any tradeable skins over 2k feed power[X31.3.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Any chance you could make the white bag notifier a toggle-able setting? and possibly adding orange bags to the notifier too?[X31.2.3] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - How do I turn off the white bag notifier? I like the suspense of what kind of item I'm gonna get from voids and that with big groups. I end up just putting the auto fire on health rather than mouse and minimising haha[X31.2.3] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=gadaehaab;14156262]there is a video of this guy apparently infecting the previous 059 client with something that could gain access to all the accounts that used it. could someone make sure that this client is clea
Showing the 5 most recent posts.