Posts by samuel5
38 posts total, newest first.
[Suggestion] A way to make Le Bot accept only CERTAIN items.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - TL;DR, however grasped your idea in the first sentence.
Good stuff, I would like to see this too.Looking for power-leveling service. Willing to pay.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - UserV I'm willing to do this for you, add my skype : brueanARTIX POINTS SERVICE FOR AQW, OVERSOUL, AND ALL ARTIX GAMESin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - aereo Hey, I'd like to purchase 5k artix points; we are already conversing VIA Skype.Adventure Coins good pricein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - The fuck is this?24 hour Boting Freein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - You may want to consider using proper spelling if you want to be taken seriously; what the fuck is boting?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.