Posts by eruption144
21 posts total, newest first.
Word association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - im not quite sure if anyone is much interested in this anymore...but oh well for the heck of it.
2763:DTuttorial????/??????in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Hey um ya, I have always wanted a tutorial for at least SOME kind of hack. I'm real interested and the kind of guy who likes to learn, so if any of you have one or can get or make one let ddd555 and I know bbecause i knoIs God Dead?in General - lol ok im no more arguing any more. everyone believes what they want and if anyone is willing or desperate they can have there ways. K bye ima go to bed now.*sleep* *afk*Is God Dead?in General - (Random) Explain a duckbill platypus!Exactly
i see your alll speechlessIs God Dead?in General - lol hey i dont care what you do. nothing is gonna change. And thats to you and obama.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.