Posts by MOOcow102
18 posts total, newest first.
F'ozz - MW2 Multiplayer Trainer V1.0in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Is this still working? Can I get banned for using this?Invisible Name Charactersin League of Legends Discussions - Hello,
I know there are some characters that you can use in your summoner name but are invisible in client chat, champ select, friends list, etc.
I cannot find characters that are not blocked when creating your summoneBF3, BOPS2, KarmaKoin Cards, PSN Cardsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=KevinPowPow;6946267]How did I scam you? I gave you the key for BOPS2 on PS3[/QUOTE]
Black Ops 2 is not available for download on PS3.
[QUOTE=The Corvo;6944211]I'm sorry for you,
Go to the report section and repoBF3, BOPS2, KarmaKoin Cards, PSN Cardsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Scammer. Scammed me out of Black Ops 2Selling Black Ops 2in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I second this. Couldn't verify the account with BO2 is his.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.