Posts by Phaen
8 posts total, newest first.
CrazyClient Spellsin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Hey people! :)
I was wondering if any of you know how to add spells such as huntress traps circle to show.
I mean I cud only see the actual throw but not the circle of the trap.
So does anyone know how to turn thoWFBxELI's Crazyclient x21.0.0 hotfix ~in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Well.. That's a rip.. ^^,WFBxELI's Crazyclient x21.0.0 hotfix ~in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Ninjin;13377812]The thread just got posted xx hours ago doesnt mean they checked it at all.. it was posted at night time, so sleeping time..it's middle of the week, so working in real life.
After that, mods need WFBxELI's Crazyclient x21.0.0 hotfix ~in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - There's something more than just approval on this one.. This one came out first.. And the other ones are already approved..
There's something missing or something wrong.. Don't think this one is on Admins.. *Thinking*[K-Relay] Skin and Cloth/Dye Changerin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I tried this.. It so didn't work.. Wish it would tho..
But either way , now that I try to revert the changes and play without it .. A skin I don't even want is stuck..
How do I get rid of it like 4 real.. I tried /dye re
Showing the 5 most recent posts.