Posts by Trinityx
10 posts total, newest first.
Arctic Combat hacks discussion!in Arctic Combat Help - [QUOTE=zionsoldier;7954434]dude I got 2 keys for AC, you willing to trade the hack for keys? will not upload to public[/QUOTE]
Zion, if you've got nothing to input into this thread don't post - you could have pmed him iArctic Combat hacks discussion!in Arctic Combat Help - [QUOTE=iampoor12345;7933028]Getting close to releasing a hack? :) Because I have no idea what you all are talking about.
All hacks released for AC right now are VIP and the one CoderDias has released doesn't work for meArctic Combat hacks discussion!in Arctic Combat Help - [QUOTE=TheRealWTF;7928556]hehe, i did this too, stopped hs from loading by changing one single byte. don't release it, let the kids figure it out by themselves, anyone who really knows what he is doing should be able toArctic Combat hacks discussion!in Arctic Combat Help - Thought I'd bump this back up, I finally got a working Hackshield bypass, completely stopped the thing from loading at all :) was quite easy making the whole thing sadly however due to the fact that many people will justArctic Combat hacks discussion!in Arctic Combat Help - I do believe you are correct, you're better off looking around weapon manager though! With Weapon Manager, we could modify bullet damage, reload speed, accuracy and so on!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.