Posts by Datapaw
40 posts total, newest first.
Level 1 Beta Character Badge $250in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - I embarrassingly Apologize, I don't want to buy an account anymore, Sorry for wasting everybody's time guys.
Edit: for clarification I just realized how against the rules buying an account would be (I am used to other MLevel 1 Beta Character Badge $250in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Willing to buy an account that is Level 1 with any sort of Beta Badge, I don't mind if its Beta character or tester just as long as it is Level 1.
my contact information would give away my in-game identity, So if anyoSecond Upholder, Darkside, Leprechaun, or Beta Berserkerin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - So you want Darkside or 2nd Upholder more than you want a Beta Berserker? lmao what?! basically nothing matters besides Alpha Pirate And Beta Berserker. If you dont have AP or BB there is pretty much no point in having aWhat are your best memories of Oversoul?in Oversoul Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Maaaan, i LOVED that game, ever since that came out i was obsessed with it, played it allday everyday, i think i stopped playing hardcore abit after i got the founder package, but i had every character, i loved everythinAlpha Pirate - Lich King Armor, Beta Star Swordin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - You could just change the username homie
Showing the 5 most recent posts.