Posts by smackdownn
27 posts total, newest first.
Walmart is also rebilling.in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=sharminator;15014100]Card replacing once refund done works?[/QUOTE]
I have no idea, they already charged me for all items in my order as soon as I got the email from Walmart saying "items received in your return Walmart is also rebilling.in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=sharminator;15014047]Is this for GC or just physical goods?[/QUOTE]
It was physical goods.Walmart is also rebilling.in Marketplace Talk - Got rebilled for walmart order 2 weeks after confirmation(1 and half month after original order). Watchout when refunding Walmart.[Buy 1 Get 2]Brazzer|SexLikeReal|Realityking|Kink|Pornhub|Vrpor n|Pornportal etcin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - trying to contact since 2 days but no response bro, wanted to buy some accs. Can you ping me if you are here.Eleanor's Uber Referral Service | 0.8$ Per Ride | Cheapest N Fastestin User Services - Got all my rides and the price is just super good. The delivery was slow but it's all good, since I didn't need any rides urgently and it also avoids suspicion.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.