Posts by jcbjcb13
8 posts total, newest first.
xChamzin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Cant use no recoil or anything for that matter. Only the chams. And they hurt my eyes D:. But before I would have said great job! Now its kinda hard for me to say that. Although it may be me. But Idk what I could have do[Update]C-InjectorV1.09[UNDETECTED]in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Can't choose DLL file, simply wont show that its there.Need Help.in Combat Arms Help - Yep I'm banned.Redux Hotkey Hack v1.2 (Semi-Unpatchable - New Features - Fast)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Crashes when I start it up even ran the cypher thing on it, am I doing something wrong?Riptide v1.1.2 | Ghost Aim | Perfect ESP | Advanced Aimbot | Plus More! [NA/EU]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Dont think it works anymore prolly detected or something, crashes when you enter a game.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.