Posts by Trapstar
607 posts total, newest first.
R.I.P Generalin General - [QUOTE=Eternity;15169618]I mean it was always old users going inactive and new users becoming active. That is just not the case anymore. Look at all the new posts, all old users. The issue, which I have stated in the pasWhat brought you here?in General - Ted Bundy lmaoShould Royce be unbanned?in General - What's wrong with a little shit talking? ARE WE BABIES?I have returned once again 10years baby....in General - Mhh. Looks like you and I both have came back at the same time lmao. I'm just waiting for access to my main from Liz because I don't have the key for the two step verification.
But true. That was the golden era.
- - What brought you here?in General - [QUOTE=Luke420;14634462]I came here for combat arms hacks and still have never left lools i also got into warrock because their was good hacks for it back then Og mpgh was fire msn days mpgh1 group on msn was a good way
Showing the 5 most recent posts.