Posts by Khaze41
4 posts total, newest first.
Robocraft credits and tech pointsin RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=RaZoX144;9887787]Are you sure? I sent 2000 AwardBaseCapture and got 50K at T6 And I have sent AwardCubeDestroyed 1500 times and got 200K...[/QUOTE]
Well at T10 I'm getting 600k for Cubes and 2million for Base so Multihackin RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - All I tested was Infinite Railgun ammo, works perfectly as of right now. Only shoots 1 gun at a time for some reason. If you're having problems run Cheat Engine as Admin, fixed it for me.Robocraft credits and tech pointsin RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - Still works, T10 and netting around 2 million per round, sending around 7k packets each game. Cool shit!
Btw use AwardBaseCapture instead of Destroyed Cubes, nets much more.Robocraft credits and tech pointsin RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - Is there any way to speed up the sending of packets? The lowest timing I can go is 100ms, which is pretty slow. Or am I missing something here...
Showing the 4 most recent posts.