Posts by MrHackster
71 posts total, newest first.
Need someone who can code Pawno.in User Services - Title explains it all. You must have a USA/Canada Time zone, and you must have good English typing, and ability to understand English properly. And ofcourse, you must be able to code Pawno.
Please Do Not PM Me On Here. 5 Minutes Left At The Pirate Bayin General - Omg. Dave responded to my thread. Life = Accomplished«★★Turn Your Own Spotify Acc To Premium{VOUCH ACCOUNTS}★★»in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=HalfBajan;10171812]
No rule against it.
I'm giving people something they can have for free instead of pay for it.[/QUOTE]
Really dude? That's equal to posting a link to where an eBook has been leaked on the sel5 Minutes Left At The Pirate Bayin General - Good thing I've downloaded nothing yet. Heading over to kat. :)5 Minutes Left At The Pirate Bayin General - The Pirate Bay Countdown has only 5 minutes left! I wonder what will happen .-.
Edit:
I wacthed it hit 0, then the website went offline. I wonder what will happen
Edit: Omg they have a new logo, and a lot of uplaods
Showing the 5 most recent posts.