Posts by strife2000
8 posts total, newest first.
[Release]Edited Strife Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Cool, now I don't have to worry about this carp anymore. And for the record, ya'lls buddy Carms proved with this thread that the public can never be satisfied with what they have. On that note, ya'll have fun waiting for[Release]Edited Strife Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - So I decided since the inconsiderate prick Carms can't remove my hack that he edited, I would post up the right version with proper credits. Also, I gave you a little shout out in there Carms just for you.[Release]Edited Strife Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=scimmyboy;367133]wow a two year old account[/quote]
I don't remember you being part of this conversation... Fuck it, since you've already got involved, might as well make today "Bash Five Year Old Kids Apprecia[Release]Edited Strife Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Zhellbound;367087]How do we know this is actually Strife on here??
This could be some guy that just made an account and wanted to start some shit... it has you thinkin[/quote]
Yeah, your right. I made this a[Request]HP/SP Lock tutorial for CEin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=shroom93;366802]i actually found pointers for unlimited ammo for a single wep so far. have tested it and tested it, 3 pointers for one wep. will make a vid and upload it, cant be server sided for ammo[/quote]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.