Posts by tacky45
21 posts total, newest first.
Registry cleaningin Combat Arms Help - I'm sure its just the registry reference for where the hack is/was.
Ok thanks.Registry cleaningin Combat Arms Help - I have a specific entry in my Registry mentioning a hack I have on my computer.
I am trying to delete this entry, but I am not sure about what effects it will have on my computer. Help please.BF2142 & BF2 Aimbot+Other Featuresin Battlefield 2142 Hacks - doesnt seem to work for either bf2 or bf2142...ran in both vista and xp (vista tryed as admin and as ...not admin) it didnt even try to work with or contact bf2 or bf2142need autoshoot hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - i think he means fire bot....pulls trigger for himBF2142 & BF2 Aimbot+Other Featuresin Battlefield 2142 Hacks - Virustotal. MD5: be17f7e0ea43ce75b3a7cbcf5a0b8d02 (http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/1b326c738e819488b4265b1ab76aed83)
not one virus
does not seem to work though also it doesnt even attempt to contact bf2 or bf2142
Showing the 5 most recent posts.