Posts by TrixtSam
89 posts total, newest first.
vCheat Loader - PHP / MySQL Based Hack Loader!in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Vormz;8884062]Excuse me ? Do I know you sir ?
NextGen1 please lock the thread it's old stuff.[/QUOTE]
Yes you do, ScooterSam, or Sammeh. You met me on **********.vCheat Loader - PHP / MySQL Based Hack Loader!in Visual Basic Programming - Wow Vormz... The ammount of shit I helped you with on this loader, I basicly coded it for you... and meh. No credits. VormzSammehHax V1.0 [SIMPLE]in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - I'm going to have a little play right now, and post a fixed version. With a new sexier menu:DSammehHax V1.0 [SIMPLE]in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [QUOTE=steven1578;8631529]#define NoRecoil 0x3735AAC0 /// Bytes : /xD9 /x44 /x24 /x14
#define NoReload 0x3744FCD9 /// Bytes : /x0F /x84 /xAB /x1 /x0 /x0
Check it if there's anything wrong with these..
If noSammehHax V1.0 [SIMPLE]in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - I shall fix it do not worry about that, it's probably because NX Chams got patched. And I have no idea what happened to No Recoil and Reload:/ but they just wont work o.o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.