Posts by billybobjo2
8 posts total, newest first.
[AHK] How to create a simple RotMG Spam bot!in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - ty! Works now :)[AHK] How to create a simple RotMG Spam bot!in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - I don't get the saving part, and nothing I do with the file type help. I can either not open the file at all (see #1) or can open it in notepad and it does nothing (see #2).
#1: file.ahk Type is "AHK File"
#2: file2.19.0 Mod Selector with hacked clientsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I got it to work! I had selected the production server hack19.0 Mod Selector with hacked clientsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I don't know what's wrong, but if I "build" something it either connects to a admin-only testing server or to 18.0. Also, if I try to use on of the pre-made clients, it won't connect because it is 18.0. I have a windows BUYING ROTMG ITEMS via Paypalin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - 16 energy staves. PM me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.