Posts by nictorb
5 posts total, newest first.
KNX-CSGO [08.02.13]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I don't know what happened and i'm just trying to help. Good luck for you guys that still use cheats :)KNX-CSGO [08.02.13]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I actually didn't use this, I activated the cheat and when I tryed to enter in the server a mensage appeared saying that was bannedKNX-CSGO [08.02.13]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I relly got banned, and it was on my first try of this cheat, I had to buy cs go again. Here is a screenshot 147083 , If you think I'm trolling go to this site VACBanned.com - See the VAC status of any Steam account (CouKNX-CSGO [08.02.13]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - i got banned, dont use thisMAC OSX Hacks?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - iOS is for iPhone, if u want to use hack on you CS, use bootcamp to install windows on you mac
Showing the 5 most recent posts.