Posts by DannyTM
14 posts total, newest first.
AVA - 500 Euro adder - Fully Automatic (FAST) - 32/64bit [11-02-13] V1.0in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - When i start a.v.a xigncode detects it..... T.T anyone can help me?Noxious iDLL Previewin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=HaiImBob;7265016]Your "DDOS" tab makes me laugh. Dude, what do you use to ddos? Shells? I'd make a free and paid version. Free = DEtected with shitty shells. Paid= Undetected with private exploited sevrers. Each sNoxious iDLL Previewin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - still waiting for some .dlls for ava to test :lNoxious iDLL Previewin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - BUMP........................Noxious iDLL Previewin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=Prepix;7223989]I see you have 2 tabs for directing us to mpgh and youtube, remove that since internet activity is not allowed here. I really really like the GUI of it. I didn't see any injectors yet with a nice de
Showing the 5 most recent posts.