Posts by exelion04
7 posts total, newest first.
Sure-fire Method in Preventing/Lessening the Chances of Hacks Being Patched.in Dragon Nest Discussions - oh well i agreeDragonNest Sea v79: Trainer [FINAL]in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - currentyl working as of now, tnx again mr.xkhenDragonNest Sea v79: Trainer [FINAL]in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xkhen0017;7046229]Well, after all those mindsets I've done, please, nevermind my post lately. :) I'll continue what I'm doing, what I really enjoy. :) But I have to prioritize my studies first. :D[/QUOTE]
wow, DragonNest Sea v79: Trainer [FINAL]in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xkhen0017;7040420]ALL:
To be honest, I've been pushed to discontinue this release of hacks, because of a reason. :( I'm sorry, I do hope this wont be the last.[/QUOTE]
oh, so sad, anyway thanks for ur help to usDragonNest Sea v79: Trainer [FINAL]in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - tnx, works perfectly
Showing the 5 most recent posts.