Posts by Keychow
3 posts total, newest first.
Black Ops 2 Zombie Trainer 1.4 [21.31.3]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=thepcmlgs;7050374]when will 1.5 come out??[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=master131;7020561]And this is why I am banned (I think). So that means I'm not going to update this hack anymore. I never used any hacks in public games wBlack Ops 2 - Zombie Hack [Small Update]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Aww I really liked the fog function, I guess i'll have to run 2 trainers at a time. :(Black Ops 2 - Zombie Hack [Fix]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Will this work if both players in the same private game have this hack? Like, if both players turn on the 'Unlimited Health' option. Will it work for both of them? or just the host.Black Ops 2 - Zombie Hack [Fix]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=GrouL;6951740]Is this fully working now? i mean with the jump, speed, ammo and hp?
And also the FOV?[/QUOTE]
Yes I'm curious to know too.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.