Posts by Shampoo
149 posts total, newest first.
Reaper2K's SPAWNING Service And KEYSHOP----<>Never Resold<>Warrantys<>Skype 24/7in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Great seller. I messaged him to buy one 4.00 key and he responded within 2 minutes, hopped on the mic to explain his selling policies and warranty. Then I sent the money and got the key and all was well, less than 5 minuWhy I leaked Rustler V3 + 500 Key giveawayin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I got caught in the last ban wave, would be awesome to get a key from you.
And I totally agree with your beliefs, i think anyone who pays 40$ for some slapped together script menu is out of their mindFinish making chams: For all you noobsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Those aren't false positives cause IRCBots have nothing to do with injection.No-Spread, or No-Recoil? (reposted & forgot poll cuz im retarded)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'd like to have no spread for when I'm sniping, but no recoil when I'm assaulting. So interchangable would be the best.new premium acc with famas retailin WarRock - International Hacks - You have no reason you report him, you're the one who bumped an old thread.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.