Posts by iL3GiT
10 posts total, newest first.
Need Help......in Arctic Combat Help - I tried that one to :( None seem to work. I have used Backdoor with out any problems, except for the fact i can only seem them sometimes, but for the Coder.Dias one I cant even Inject :(
Any More Suggestions would be niNeed Help......in Arctic Combat Help - I have all things listed and have tried PerX and the Matrix one but still get the same errors :(
Is There anything else can i can try?Need Help......in Arctic Combat Help - When Trying to Inject Coder.Dias v1.1 (Newest Version) I'm Getting msvcr110.dll is missing from your computer. I downloaded the .dll and put it in AC folder and System 32 and Restarted my Computer. I am still getting thiCoder.Dias V1.1 [AC]in Arctic Combat Hacks & Cheats - Hey :) Could You Help Me Real Quick, I need to know when to Inject the .dll file
ThanksCoder.Dias V1.1 [AC]in Arctic Combat Hacks & Cheats - I am having some Injecting Problems, once it gets to 4/10 it injects and says Hack Tool Detected. When should i inject? Please reply ASAP, Thanks.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.