Posts by Wolfxero
21 posts total, newest first.
Trouble with Combat Arms hacksin Combat Arms Help - Well, reinstalled CA for other reason and now the hacks and injectors work. Thanks for the help guys.
/request closeFire God Team v1.5in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - No sway doesn't seem to work for me and no reload & pickup cause instability. Otherwise, really, really great hack.
+thanksTrouble with Combat Arms hacksin Combat Arms Help - AntiVirus is off, I did get Firegod 1.5 to make and it now says it injects and "do you want to use this hack", but I get nothing in game, no menus no hotkeys working. If you can can help me that's awesome, otherwise I thTrouble with Combat Arms hacksin Combat Arms Help - alright, i'll try those. What do you mean clean CA folder?
*edit*
fire god 1.5 wont make for me. I disabled anti-virus and uac. Perx auto-inject but ingame nothing happens....
Am i missing a step?
Also, would Trouble with Combat Arms hacksin Combat Arms Help - I have tried several injectors(perx, valkyrie, rdi) with some of the newer hacks(bloody hack v1, fire god v1.4) and whenever i open combat arms while injecting it gets past the man running loader and instantly closes. Af
Showing the 5 most recent posts.