Posts by Ofursti
20 posts total, newest first.
Tunables Editor w/ Custom IDsin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Eboleth;10447485]Well I've done everything like you've said but when I restart the game, the firework launcher disappears from the vendor.
This way, I can't buy any ammo for it or do I have to launch and set the Shadows32's Vouch threadin Vouches - Date: 10 August
Item that has been sold/traded: DayZ SA gear
Selling Thread (URL):http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=845880
Optional: Very Friendly, Quick and smooth service. Will recommend him most definitely.Scroll Menu + Rustlers + Wasteland (Vehicle Spawning!) - CrinklyMilkin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=WadeIsOP;7501783]This needs a bypass, although it has a working remote execution.
If you have a Virtual advantage bypass you have to put
[Scripts]
Default=crinkly\keymenu.sqf
Key=45
AntiAntiHack=1
that inGiving out Key For WarZ account (Official WarZ)in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Uhm, The WarZ account costs about 15$, While DayZ key costs about 2$, I don't think anyone is willing to trade, just saying.DEMONIC'S - DAYZ CDKEYS $2.25 [AUTO-BUY] [ALWAYS AVAILABLE]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - If the shop is closed, you might want to remove the links.
Btw, I bought a key like 20 hours ago, and Haven't recieved it yet.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.