Posts by GuyCronus
8 posts total, newest first.
Evil waldoin General - You make me feel really old saying that you don't know who Waldo is. Please tell me u r just kidding or i might have to end myself....If you are having problems with Drgns hack pack visit herein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - if you use it properly it is very useful
sorry for not editing my last... stop flamingIf you are having problems with Drgns hack pack visit herein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - If you press insert more than twice (on and off) then the game will crash. I am also having an issue where I can play through one game no problem, but then the second game I last for a few seconds and it crashes... I onlC#in C++/C Programming - [quote=Longevity;443821]I'm not your guy, buddy.[/quote]
I'm not your buddy, friend!Hack Issuesin Hack/Release News - Thank you, I was lost with all the disco's but now that I see it's being taken care of I'm not so down. Keep up the good work and thanks for adding no recoil and no spray to pub hack.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.