Posts by ClanTag
347 posts total, newest first.
[V229.2 Global MapleStory] CRC/NGS Bypass + Working Scripts [Cheat Engine]in MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers - [QUOTE=SendHelpPlease;15223774]
Information released like this instead of being sold for $200+ is what the world needs. Enjoy.[/QUOTE]
Fun Fact RE: Pet Vac - As far as I can tell, I'm the one who created the "timer" [PHOTO] Little Creekin Showroom - I took this photo with my Nikon D100 and HEAVILY shooped this photo. I was looking for some CnC on what looks really fake and other photography tips from enthusiasts.
I wanted a longer exposure but my camera only goes For SOTW Contestin Showroom - The black on your render isn't exactly black. I bet if you increased the contrast on the render or just brought up the levels of the black it would look better. The blood red is just kind of disturbing. B+R do go togetheA Bad Day For Warin Showroom - IMO I don't really like the c4d on the left next to the character. It's just kind of dark and distracting. If it were less opaque or something it wud b fine. Otherwise, it looks great! I like the flecks of c4d on the rig[Sig] Flying.. Anime.. Person?in Showroom - Ey guys! ;)
So I posted a Link Sig a couple weeks ago and honestly.. you guys were dead on when you said it was... weak. Haha.
I tried to jazz this one up a bit more but i still feel like ive run out of ways to make
Showing the 5 most recent posts.